- Will my children have the same obsession with cleanliness as I do? I'd be very proud of my children if they started stuffing wet wipes and Shout! Wipes in their pockets at the age of 2. Will they insist on bathing at least twice a day. I can only hope.
- Once, one of my friends jokingly said my son will get beat up by the way I dress him. I don't understand this. I'm going to buy all his clothes from BabyGap. Justin Bieber shops at babyGap and nobody wants to beat him up.
- Hopefully, my children get their athletic traits from their mother. I'm fairly sure she will be more athletic than me.
- Will my children have the same taste palate as I? I might have to start eating foods I hate to set a good example
- If I legally change my name due to my acting career, will my children follow my lead? I would hope so. Emilio Estevez's career is sputtering, while Charlie Sheen is all over the news.
- How protective of my daughter will I be? Will I become an NRA convert and bear my firearms to protect her?
- When am I going to meet my children's mother?
- If anything, I hope I follow the lead of my Father in Heaven.
I wonder what type of father I will be and imagine what my kids will be like. I'm probably thinking a little too far ahead, since I don't see myself tying the knot in the near future. One thing I have decided is that I definitely want to have children. Who knows, maybe I will adopt if I don't get married within a few years.
Jesus follower. Love music, baseball, theater, and traveling. Always up for a new adventure. Always ready to meet new friends.