The cash Apple Inc. has on hand now surpasses the cash the federal government has on hand. So I ask myself, what would be different about this country if Steve Jobs was President?
- The U.S. government would sue any other government who called themselves a democracy or representative republic. We weren't the first representative republic, but we're the ones who made it popular.
- The State of the Union Address would be bigger than ever. The attendees would be picked by Steve Jobs himself. This would assure there would be no booing. It would be streamed through iTunes and iTunes only.
- All infrastructure and government buildings would be constructed by laborers from China. We would save much money by paying them only a few cents per hour.
- There would be no more black tie functions. Black shirt functions would be the in thing.
- If a government service isn't working for somebody, it's because s/he is doing it wrong.
- The IRS would become the iRS.