Check out all the "one anothering" verses in the Bible. There are over one hundred verses in the New Testament directing us to do something with one another.
Here are just a few of those verses:
- Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. ~Hebrews 13:1
- And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting each other, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching. ~Hebrews 10:24-25
- Be completely humble and gentle; be patient with one another, bearing with one another in love. ~Ephesians 4:2
- Greet one another with a holy kiss. ~2 Corinthians 13:12
- Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. ~Ephesians 5:21
- Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling. ~1 Peter 4:19
- Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves. ~Romans 12:10
- Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. ~1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you have a grievance against some one. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. ~Colossians 3:13
I just love the fact that the Bible tells us about ten times to greet one another with a kiss. ;)
How are you one anothering? Are you one anothering in church gatherings? Are you one anothering during church gatherings? If not, should you?