- Saw Legally Blonde The Musical. It was -5 degrees out. I refused to wear a hat, because I didn't want to mess up my hair. If I did it again, I'd wear a hat.
- Went on an inner-city mission trip to Fort Worth, TX.
- Drove to Tulsa, during Snowmageddon, to see The Taming Of The Shrew ballet. We were stupid for going, but we didn't get stuck.
- I wrecked my car while driving in town. I slid, and hit an ice drift which had formed from a snow drift.
- Won meet and greet tickets for TobyMac. Saw him withBrandon Heath in Concert.
- Attended my first ice hockey game. Go Tulsa Oilers!
- Went to Dallas, TX to see Hillsong United.
- Attended the second and third rounds of the NCAA basketball tournament in Tulsa. Rock Chalk Jayhawk!
- Saw the musical of Beauty And The Beast.
- Saw Chris Tomin, Christy Nockls and Rend Collective in concert.
- Saw the Tulsa Drillers play the Colorado Rockies in an exhibition game. Baseball in the month of March isn't always pleasant.
- Won tickets to see Avenue Q in Tulsa.
- Saw the Kansas City Royals take on the Texas Rangers.
- Saw Eisley and The Narrative at The Marquee.
- Saw Cats for the first time. I had high expectations. We walked out during intermission.
- Saw Hillsong United in concert at the BOK Center.
- Saw 9 to 5 The Musical. I was told it was a story of girl power. I think it was more of a story about some employees, who happened to be girls, took on their jerk boss, who happened to be a guy. I enjoyed it!
- Stayed a week in Chicago. Saw the White Sox play the Cubs and saw the Royals play the White Sox. Watched the Navy Pier fireworks on the 4th of July. I saw U2 in concert for the second time. I found a church there I wish I could have stayed and become a part of.
- Took a weekend trip to St. Louis. Saw the Pirates take on the Cardinals.
- Took a spontaneous weekend trip to San Francisco. Trolly cars rule!
- Saw the ballet of The Merry Widow.
- Attended my first Kansas City Chiefs game. They didn't do too swell playing against the Bills.
- Saw Hanson in concert. I'm a big fan of them. Don't hate!
- Saw the musical Memphis. The theater in Tulsa does rule!
- Saw the Tulsa Ballet perform 9 Sinatra Songs.
- Hillary happened. The story is still being written.
- Took a weekend trip to New York. Won a free night at the Trump Tower. Saw a taping of Late Night With Jimmy Fallon. Ran into Adam Sandler on the street. Saw Michael Ian Black do his comedy at the Bowery Ballroom.
- I saw the Nutcraker ballet for the very first time.
Jesus follower. Love music, baseball, theater, and traveling. Always up for a new adventure. Always ready to meet new friends.