- If a pro baseball team is on your flight, be prepared to wait 1 hour to get your luggage.
- Some very random people will flatter you.
- A posted 3:00 check-in means you can check in around noon.
- Asking for a discount can easily get you a discount sometimes.
- If somebody is overly friendly on a street corner, he may be pushing some illegal product.
- Even though you think you may be able to walk 4 miles in the 109 degree desert heat easily, you can't.
- The bus, although at times slow and very crowded, is very reliable.
- A $4.99 prime rib dinner at the Gold Spike isn't worth $2.99.
- A prime rib dinner at Planet Hollywood is priceless.
- Walk down the street with your hands clenched into a fist, people will try to hand you stuff you don't really want if they are open.
- When somebody on the street says something to you and you don't know how to respond, just say "I don't speak English".
- As much as you want to look sharp, don't wear uncomfortable dress shoes. You will pay for it dearly.
- Dry heat feels even worse than Kansas heat.
- Don't even bother stocking up on snacks for the hotel room. They will be the last thing you want to eat after you've been out for the day.
- Each individual hotel has more restaurants and entertainment than all of Coffeyville, KS.
- It's easy to get lost in the hotels.
- If you are lost, just walk like you know where you are going. You'll look much cooler
- It's easy to forget that you are in the United States, many of the hotels have pretty convincing themes.
- "The Worlds Largest Gift Shop" is actually the world's largest collection of crap with the words 'Las Vegas' slapped on it.
- McDonald's Hotcakes and Sausage never gets old for breakfast.
- A hot pizza from Pizza Hut at 9:45 in the morning doesn't taste too bad either.
- You never know when you'll run into a Seth Rogen look alike.
- The shows with the cheapest tickets may actually be entertaining.
- You'll meet many strangers that you could become friends with.
- If you put too much trust in a taxi driver, he will take you for a ride.... a long, long ride that costs lots of money.
- You'll end up taking the same flight as somebody you work with.
- Sin City is as only as sinful as you choose to make it.
Jesus follower. Love music, baseball, theater, and traveling. Always up for a new adventure. Always ready to meet new friends.