I've had many brushes with stardom during my life. I practically already have the credentials of a reality television star.
- In 1998, on college field trip, I ran in to Kenneth Starr in Washington DC. You young lads might not know who he is. He was the federal prosecutor that went after Bill Clinton for staining Monica Lewinsky's dress. That must have been some dress!
- I was at Disneyland the night before Miley Cyrus' birthday party there. I have a blurry picture to prove it (up above). I would have appreciated it if I would have been invited to the grand bash. She was a bit too young for me, but I'm sure both Hillary and Haley Duff were there!
- NeedToBreathe released a live album, titled Live Horses. I was at the show tThe Outsiders was recorded at. If you listen intently, you may be able to hear my distinct clap or holler.
- On October 25, 2008, U2 streamed their concert live on YouTube from the Rose Bowl. This same concert was also released on DVD and BluRay. I was there... well not quite. Exactly a week before this day, I was watching U2 in Norman, OK. I don't understand why the wouldn't want to release a disc called "U2: 360° at Gaylord Family Oklahoma Memorial Stadium." It has a nice ring to it.
- I saw Dez Bryant at the mall a few weeks ago. I'd try to say something witty here, but he plays for the Dallas Cowboys. The Dallas Cowboys are evil.
- I did make it on the news as I was touring ONEOK Field. You can see me at the 29 second mark in the video. My phone was ringing off the hook after these two seconds of fame.