- We say we're pro-life, yet we are so quick to wish for the death penalty for convicted criminals.
- We actively oppose gay married in our attempt to preserve the sanctity of marriage, yet Christians have a divorce rate of 42%.
- We say we should only listen to Christian music, but non-Christian books and movies aren't an issue for us.
- We say we're all equal in God's eyes, but we segregate ourselves based on gender, income, race, and age inside the church.
- We're a royal priesthood, but we rely on a pastor to direct most our steps in our Christian life.
- We recognize the fact we're all sinners, yet when a pastor is caught in sin, they're promptly removed from the church.
- We know we're not of this world, but we're so surprised when we see people of this world not act like us.
- We say all sins are equal, but gluttony and gossip are routinely permissable offenses.
- We read the Great Commission, but instead all we do is invite our friends to church.
We, as Christians, are full of contradictions.
Jesus follower. Love music, baseball, theater, and traveling. Always up for a new adventure. Always ready to meet new friends.