- Duck Face Photos: I will give you a free one, and assume you were just having a little fun. If I see more than one, I'm going to assume the worst.
- No Pictures Of You Alone: Don't make me try to figure which person in your photos are you. Even if I can figure who you are, your friends might steal the spotlight.
- Photos Of Your Boobs: They may be visually appealing, but TMI. They make me aware that I'm not the guy you are looking for.
- Only Face Close-Ups: I'm not looking for a perfect body, but I do want a woman with a healthy dose of confident.
- You In A Wedding Dress: Why? Why? Why? I don't know if you are married or still cherish your wedding day with your ex.
- Blurry Photos: They never look appealing.
- No Photos Of You Without Sunglasses: They eyes are the window to your soul. If you're wearing sunglasses in all your photos, you better be blind.
I'm not an avid user, but I do make use of multiple online dating sites and apps. When I'm browsing through potential matches' photographs, here are a few things that turn me off.
Jesus follower. Love music, baseball, theater, and traveling. Always up for a new adventure. Always ready to meet new friends.