We, as Christians, are full of contradictions.
- We say we're pro-life, yet we are so quick to wish for the death penalty for convicted criminals.
- We actively oppose gay married in our attempt to preserve the sanctity of marriage, yet Christians have a divorce rate of 42%.
- We say we should only listen to Christian music, but non-Christian books and movies aren't an issue for us.
- We say we're all equal in God's eyes, but we segregate ourselves based on gender, income, race, and age inside the church.
- We're a royal priesthood, but we rely on a pastor to direct most our steps in our Christian life.
- We recognize the fact we're all sinners, yet when a pastor is caught in sin, they're promptly removed from the church.
- We know we're not of this world, but we're so surprised when we see people of this world not act like us.
- We say all sins are equal, but gluttony and gossip are routinely permissable offenses.
- We read the Great Commission, but instead all we do is invite our friends to church.